Olympicbux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippines standard member will be paid or not?

2 posters

Go down

Philippines standard member will be paid or not? Empty Philippines standard member will be paid or not?

Post  lindahoang Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:34 pm

Dear Admin,
I'm from Philippines. Please confirm that will I be paid or not if I'm a standard member, no referrals? I've joined your site almost 1 month, I click very hard everyday after a long day work. And now you announce that you don't pay for Asian members just because some Chinese cheaters. It means that all of my clicks become nothing. It's unfair for us - innocent, honest and serious persons who just want to earn extra money.
I hope you will reply soon. Thanks.
Lindahoang
NEW RULES:
The Chinese members will only be paid if they have minimum of 50% referrals bought. - include Taiwan, HongKong , Malaysia.
Sad Sad Sad

lindahoang

Back to top Go down

Philippines standard member will be paid or not? Empty Re: Philippines standard member will be paid or not?

Post  Admin Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:22 am

The problem, and that due to many Asia users, control accounts and cheats is too demanding, 3 request for payment on 5 are cheat, please for the moment I can not make an exception in the future we will see more protections to adopt advanced and to accept users of Asia.

Thanks
Admin

Admin
Admin

https://olympicbux.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down