Olympicbux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest payment date + launching of V2??

3 posters

Go down

Latest payment date + launching of V2?? Empty Latest payment date + launching of V2??

Post  daredevil077 Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:26 pm

I want to know when will be the next payment date[ i requested on the 21/09/08] and when the version2 of olympicbux will come??

by the way is V2 reserved for only premium members??

daredevil077

Back to top Go down

Latest payment date + launching of V2?? Empty Re: Latest payment date + launching of V2??

Post  Admin Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:16 am

So this question that you place is very fair.
We had to put online the script immediately, but because of the change of script Alertpay, some variables have changed and we are solving these problems.
Put the script as soon as possible, we must solve some problems due to the change of script Alertpay.

Thanks for the question

BY
ADMIN

Admin
Admin

https://olympicbux.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Latest payment date + launching of V2?? Empty Nice work!!!

Post  naum40 Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:18 am

Hope that it will be done superbly and that this site in the near future will have the most awesome features and will beat neobux. Congratz to you excellent work. Hope that instant payments will be for standard members too. Until I earn enough for buying premium Smile and than for platinum Smile And maybe someday for Diamond if there will be such upgrade of course. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

naum40

Back to top Go down

Latest payment date + launching of V2?? Empty Re: Latest payment date + launching of V2??

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down