Olympicbux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can Asian User get paid if there is no referral?

2 posters

Go down

Can Asian User get paid if there is no referral? Empty Can Asian User get paid if there is no referral?

Post  cheongyc Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:55 am

Dear Admin,

You have set a rule for China & other Asian users, where they are eligible for payout only if they have 50% purchased referrals. I know this is to validate the status of members through Alertpay system. But, is it ok to provide other means of verification other than referral purchase? Because, I really do not have too much faith in purchasing referrals. Referrals accounts could have been accounts created by cheaters/bots. The reason I don't have any referrals yet, is because I won't refer a person, unless I get my payment and prove that a PTC site is not scam.

Hope for your wise answer, thank you!

rgd,
YC

cheongyc

Back to top Go down

Can Asian User get paid if there is no referral? Empty Re: Can Asian User get paid if there is no referral?

Post  Admin Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:05 am

We would like to pay ASIA members, but because of too many members and too many controls you need, caused by ASIA members, who had over 700 referrals not purchased.
We would like to pay, but we can not make exceptions.
But we are trying to resolve this situation and to remove this restriction in future.

by
Admin

Admin
Admin

https://olympicbux.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Can Asian User get paid if there is no referral? Empty Re: Can Asian User get paid if there is no referral?

Post  cheongyc Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:26 pm

Thanks for your prompt response. In such a case, I will continue to support your PTC and stay until I reach my payout (I still haven't reach my payout by the way). Hope you could find a new way of verification by then (premium membership, advanced script, credit card verification & etc), other than referral purchase. Because I think you will run out of free referrals one day too. Thanks again and hope to have good news from you Very Happy

cheongyc

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:47 pm

Than nothing, users are always at the forefront for us.
We try to always do the best for users.

by
Admin

Admin
Admin

https://olympicbux.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down